Mental Health First Aid England Training
People spend most of their time in the workplace. Most workplaces have First Aiders and Fire Officers – shouldn’t all workplaces have Mental Health First Aiders too? This two day training course will equip people with the skills to support their own and their colleagues mental wellbeing. Vitality Wellbeing Partnership can provide a two day Adult Mental Health First Aid course which qualifies attendees as a Mental Health First Aider.
The training is provided by a Mental Health First Aid England instructor who will provide the training in your workplace. The course provides:
- An in depth understanding of Mental Health.
- The skills to listen, reassure and respond to someone struggling with their mental health.
- The skills to be able to stop a potential crisis happening.
- The skills to recognise early warning signs of mental ill health.
- The skills to be able to sign post someone who is suffering with their mental health to the relevant support channels.
Everyone who completes the course will receive a certificate to qualify them as Mental Health First Aider, a manual to refer to whenever needed and a workbook to support their own mental health.
Want to know more?
Contact Andrea or Lorraine on 0800 193 3477 or click below for our enquiry form.