Massage therapy is used for a variety of health and wellbeing purposes. The aim of massage is to relax, revive and heal the body whilst also releasing tension from the muscles. Using hands on techniques to move and manipulate soft tissues and muscles in the body the therapy promotes healing and enhances a person’s overall wellbeing.
Are your workforce often sat for hours in the same position at a desk? Do they complain of stiffness in the neck, back and shoulders? Are your workforce feeling stressed and overworked?
Regular office massage is one of the best ways to relieve stress in the workplace. It not only releases stress and tension from the muscles it is known to have a calming and invigorating effect on the mind.
At Vitality Wellbeing Partnership we can provide massage therapy in your workplace – this can be done fully clothed and seated at the desk or on our specially adapted massage chair. This will all be provided by our VTCT qualified massage therapist.
The corporate benefits of massage therapy are:
- Increased employee productivity
- Increased employee retention
- Improved office morale
- Reduction in health care costs
- Decrease worker compensation claims
- Reduced sickness/absence due to musculoskeletal or mental health issues
The employee benefits of massage therapy are:
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduces stress, anxiety and depression
- Releases tension from the muscles
- Induces relaxation
- Reduces headaches and migraines
- Increases circulation
- Reduces blood pressure
- Improves mood and general wellbeing
- Reduces pain and inflammation
Want to know more?
We can tailor treatments to your requirements and can provide half or full day sessions. Contact Andrea or Lorraine on 0800 193 3477 or click below for our enquiry form.
Request a callback
Please complete the form and one of our consultants will be in touch.