Our CDM Advisor Services
The HSQE Partnership has developed our approach with respect to the provision CDM Advisor / CDM Consultant and Assurance services.
We have extensive experience of supporting our Clients in both our public sector. Our company ethos is structured around ensuring that we provide a service that exceeds expectations whilst ensuring continued compliance as stipulated by the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. We understand that every project is different and therefore our approach will be to tailor our services and provide a bespoke solution for each of our Clients.
- Provision of CDM Advice and Assurance services.
- Development of bespoke CDM strategies and associated Management Plans
- Provision of CDM2015 training to the client and project team.
- Assessment of Designer, Principal Designer and PC capability / competence.
- Advice regarding suitability of existing information and/or the need for further investigations or surveys.
- Issue of F10 notifications (where applicable).
- Full review of the contractors Construction Phase Plan.
- Assistance in monitoring the development of the Health & Safety File throughout the project.
- Review of Health and Safety File upon completion.
- Provision of ad-hoc advice and support, as necessary.
- Provision of additional resources.
Our areas of expertise covers multiple industries, however we profess to be experts in applying CDM 2015 requirements on Rail Infrastructure and Construction Projects.
Want to know more?
Contact Ian or David on 0800 193 3477 or click below for our enquiry form.